It's Beckett's world - you just live in it.

Friday, June 20, 2008

Dad or no Dad

My buddy Stanislaw has an awesome-sounding Dad. I don't have a dad, so I've spent the day coming up with an online profile for my mom so she can get me one... but then, just as I was about to put it up, it occurred to me - wouldn't this new dad be in competition with me for mom's attention? Clearly that will not do.

I hear I have a super chill Grandpa who is a Soft Touch for all animals, though. I can't wait until he comes to visit me.

2 comments:

Austin said...

hi!
I don t believe your mum will EVER give more attention to somebody else and neglect you...so , find her someone...she will be happier..
hope your granddad turns out the way you expect...
Austin

Stanislaw said...

When moms are busy, dads = belly rub opportunities. I'm telling you... they're not all bad.