It's Beckett's world - you just live in it.

Monday, June 23, 2008

Good weekend

What's up, dog bloggers? My mom and I had a great weekend. I was super helpful while she was putting together lots of shelves. She would be so lost without me. We also went to the pet store (my favorite) where I got my nails ground down (not so much fun, but I did flirt with the pretty girl who did it) and my mom got me a Wubba and a soft Frisbee. I also saw Megan, my beginner obedience teacher, and her snobby Australian Shepherd.

I am a natural at catching the Frisbee, when I want to. To be honest, I'd really rather play with my Wubba. It has such an excellent squeaker. It's so entertaining. I like to play with it when I wake up in the middle of the night, instead of bugging my mom. Isn't that thoughtful of me? SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK!

My mom says my grandma is coming to visit on Friday. Is it the weekend yet? Why do we even have to have a week?

No comments: