It's Beckett's world - you just live in it.

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Workin' it like Zoolander

My mom says I have champagne tastes, but we're on a beer budget. Since I have a rather extensive list of items and renovations I would like to take place (I really need a motorcycle with a sidecar for me to ride in, plus I would like my mom to install a river, a lake, and an ocean in the back yard so I can have my choice of places to take a dip), I have decided to take my mom's advice and get a J-O-B.


I thought I would be a natural supermodel, since I am so handsome, and yesterday I got my mom to do a photo shoot for me.

Here is my happy face: Beckett models his bandanna

Here is my serious face: Beckett hides his emotions.

Here is my inquisitive face: This happens every time I try to take his picture.

I'm pretty sure that I'll be booking shows in no time, and the pieces of cheese will start rolling in.

1 comment:

Stanislaw said...

Sweet gig. You really have a wide range. Do any jobs require Blue Steel?