It's Beckett's world - you just live in it.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Topsy turvy

Whoops! I got myself in trouble again.

See, when my mom is at work I chillax in my crate. When my mom leaves in the morning and at lunch time, I usually get something in my Kong to play with in my crate. So after lunch today my mom leaned into my crate to pick up my Kong, and, well...

I PUSHED HER INTO THE CRATE.

Her butt was right there in front of me. I only meant to sniff it, I swear! How was I to know she had such poor balance and would go toppling right over into my crate?! OMDOG IT WAS SO FUNNY! Mom was in my crate! I was tempted to close the door on her, but figured I was in enough trouble already.

Misbehavin',

Beckett

6 comments:

Sherman said...

They should make cameras so that those of us without opposable thumbs can operate them. Then we'd have a photo to show the rest of the intarweb.

Humans are so inconsiderate in not making technology accessible to us canines. That's dogscrimination!

And they claim we're their best friends. Phooey. Mr Lee has a camera, and he's just a cat.

--Sherman

Joe Stains said...

LOL you think your Mom would mind a Doofus Award?? hahahaha naaah we better save that for Dogs Only because Mom would get it once a week if we opened it to humans.

Petra said...

Hahahaha! Oh, Beckett, where WAS your camera?! That would have been a picture worth framing.

Stanislaw said...

No photos? Where's a camera when you NEED one? Our people are ALWAYS getting snaps of us at embarrassing moments!

Mack said...

OMD - Are you serious!!!!?
Oh how I would loved to have seen a video of that!

Tadpole said...

AHA HA HA!!! That's great....

I wonder if I could shove my girl into my crate...? It'd be a tight fit, but just might try it some day.