It's Beckett's world - you just live in it.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I got skillz!

My mom has this annoying habit of putting all my toys in a basket. Seriously, Mom? Toys don't belong in a basket, that's just silly.

Toys belong in a place of honor, like the bed:
Oh, just make yourself comfortabuhls.

Aren't I a helpful boy?

I also help put away groceries:
Beckett helps put away the groceries

I garden:
It wasn't me! I didn't do it!

and I cook:
Trusty sous chef checks the ingredients

Mom is so lucky to have me.

2 comments:

Joe Stains said...

I agree that toys do NOT belong in a basket, they belong wherever we want. You are a very busy pup!!

Anonymous said...

Does your mom appreciate your helpfulness? Because my girl tends to yell in an angry fashion whenever I try to help out.... I don't understand it.