It's Beckett's world - you just live in it.

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Perturbed

I am a little perturbed. My mom came home Thursday night with this:
Meet Imogene
Yes, a new crate on wheels! This is great news, because it means she can come home at lunch and give me bellyrubs. But she hasn't taken me anywhere in the new crate on wheels yet. What's up with that?

I think the beach would be an excellent first trip:
Sniffing the water on his first trip to the beach

But Mom says we can't do that because of someone named Fay.


I'm a good-natured fellow and I love everyone, but I think this Fay person is an exception. Anyone who stands between me and a trip to the beach in the new crate on wheels is a big meanie!

3 comments:

Asta said...

Hi Beckett
Thanks fow coming by my Bloggie!!!
That is a lovely cwate on wheels..I hope that awful Fay goes away weal soon so you can go to youw beach!
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Stanislaw said...

Fancy new puke-mobile! It could stand a little dirtying-up if you ask me. A day at the beach should fix that in no time.

I heard about Fay. She's apparently weebled on most of Florida. How's that for marking your territory?

Petra said...

Beautiful new car! I hope Fay gets out of the way so you can get to the beach really soon!