It's Beckett's world - you just live in it.

Friday, November 20, 2009

Q & A and my new friend!

I had a lot of questions about my Wordless Wednesday pictures.

Q. Khyra asked if I was waiting fur my date.
A. No, I was waiting for my mom. A pup as handsome as me could, of course, go on many dates, but right now I'm concentrating on my interior design studies.

Q. The OP Pack asked if I was waiting to go for a walk.
A. Yes. I know I said I was waiting for my mom a second ago, but I was also waiting for a walk. I'm always waiting for a walk!

Q. Lorenza asked if I took my mom for a ride.
A. That was the idea, but that killjoy mom would not let me drive. She wouldn't even let me ride shotgun!

Q. The Thundering Herd asked if I have a driver's license.
A. I just got my new dog license. I think that means I can drive. What else would I need a license for?

Today, on my lunchtime walk, I made a new friend!

Beckett makes a friend

We became such good friends that she followed me home and I invited her inside to play. Mom said that we could not keep her and then she put my leash on her collar and left with her and not me. WFT?!?!?!

I don't know my new friend's name because although she had a pretty pink collar she didn't have a tag on it. Mom wasn't even sure which house she came from but fortunately when we got back to that street the pup trotted right back to one house in particular.

9 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I'd say she was a Rokhky Khreek Skhotty but she's a little slimmer -

I'm sure your mom suggested something about a TAG?!?

Tank woo fur your A's to the Khw's!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

D.K. Wall said...

That is why our tags have our humans phone numbers.

Lorenza said...

Hi, Beckett!
Your new friend is soooo cute!
Glad your Mom was able to take her back to her home!
Have a great weekend!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Stella said...

She is a cute little Scottie, thats for certain! If she wound up on my block, I'd say "I'm Keepin' Her, Mom!"

Kisses,
Stella

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We are glad you got to take that walk, Beckett. Maybe now that you know where your little furiend lives, your moms can arrange for a playdate.

woos, the OP Pack

Mack said...

Your new girl friend is soooo cute!

Joe Stains said...

woah random babes follow you home, I wish I looked like Sophie!

Petra said...

You just have that irresistable effect on others, Beckett -- and she sure is a cutie!

Ms. ~K said...

We enjoyed our visit to your doggie bloggie!!!
Wrooo wrooo!