It's Beckett's world - you just live in it.

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Super Saturday

OMDOG Saturdays are the best day of the week. You might say, "Beckett, you're a dog. All days are the weekend for you," and you would have a point, but Saturdays are the best day because Mom takes me to the Farmer's Market downtown.

This is awesome because first I get to ride in that funnerest car. At red lights I like to look at the people in cars next to me and let them admire me. Then downtown I get to sniff new, interesting places, walk around a lot, and see lots of people and human pups who admire me.

After Mom does that boring shopping we go over to another park nearby to see my fan club. A lot of the guys in my fan club are from the shelter like me, but are still waiting for their furever homes. They really dig spending time with me. One man said it was the most normal he'd felt in a long time, to sit there scritching me behind the ears.

On the way home Mom stopped and got that funnerest car washed by a bunch kids who were so excited to see us. Mom says it was because they'd been having a very slow car wash, but I know it was really because I was in the car.

I was the tiredest from all the excitement and have been taking lots of naps this afternoon. I love Saturdays!!!

2 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Beckett!
I can understand why your love saturdays! And today was no exception!
Glad you had a pawesome day!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Joe Stains said...

You need to have your Mom take some pics from the farmer's market!! glad you had a great day dude.