It's Beckett's world - you just live in it.

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

Happy Independence Day to all my American furrends!

Life around here has been pretty exciting.

I am still waiting for Missy the C-A-T to want to play with me:
Rub my belly?

So far she has just been ignoring me. Mom says that is par for the course for C-A-Ts.

Yesterday Mom didn't have to work, so we took a super fun trip to the V-E-T! I love to go to the V-E-T and flirt with all the pretty girls who work there.

Waiting for the vet

Everyone there admired me and said I was in great shape. They squirted some icky stuff in my nose, and the V-E-T said I could stand to lose 2-3 pounds... but I forgive them anyway.

After I went home it was that Missy's turn to go to the V-E-T. She does not think this is fun, silly C-A-T. She was very suspicious in the office:

Missy is suspicious

It turns out she was right to be suspicious because she had to get some shots and poked and prodded and it turned out she had FLEAS. So the vet said, "Give her a bath before you put on her flea goop."

Give her a bath before the flea goop, the vet says.

"It will be easy," the vet says. (Mom was suspicious.)

Missy was mad:
Angry Missy

How mad do you think she'll be when she learns she has to go back to the V-E-T on Monday to get spayed?!?

7 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Beckett!
I hope you are not going to be on a diet!
You look perfect to me!
Missy had a bath?? Great!
Good luck to her next monday!
Happy Independence Day!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Stella said...

Missy will be P.O.'d about the bath for at least three weeks and getting spayed will take her at least a year to get over it. Cats are cats, thats all, its just the way they are.

Kisses,
Stella

Peeess: What happened to the Bill you guys wrote up that would allow us dogs to go anyplace, do anything. I'm tired of waiting.

Stella said...

Missy will be P.O.'d about the bath for at least three weeks and getting spayed will take her at least a year to get over it. Cats are cats, thats all, its just the way they are.

Kisses,
Stella

Peeess: What happened to the Bill you guys wrote up that would allow us dogs to go anyplace, do anything. I'm tired of waiting.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Did woo try the dishwasher or washing machine fur her?

Happy FoURth!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Mack said...

Looks like the CAT got the full work up!

Did you laugh when she got a bath?

Joe Stains said...

woah, you are going to have one seriously mad C-A-T, beware!

Fred said...

Wowowow--poor CAT. I have a feeling she will be very mad at the VET after this.