It's Beckett's world - you just live in it.

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Rain, rain, go away

Last week it rained all week. It got nice for a few days, but then it started raining again. Today we had tornado warnings for most of the day, so Mom was all freaked out. She's been scared of tornadoes ever since she saw that movie with that girl Dorothy and her dog Toto.

Fun fact that you may not have been aware of: that movie also stars Joe Stains and Tan Torkelson. Click that link and you'll see what I mean.

When I want to go outside, I stand by the back door and wait for Mom to open it. When it's raining, I don't like to go out, so I back away and Mom closes the door again. Then I go sit by the front door, which makes my Mom laugh. She has this RIDICULOUS notion that if it's raining outside the back door, it must also be raining outside the front door. Have you ever heard anything so silly?

4 comments:

Stella said...

Now THAT is silly, Beckett!

I hope she gets over that someday!

Kisses,
Stella

Sophie Brador said...

Beckett, It's pouring rain here too, but no worry about tornadoes. Are you in tornado country? Do I have to worry about my twinnerer blowing away?

xo
SB

Joe Stains said...

omdog, I swear sometimes in AZ it CAN be raining in the backyard but not the front. We have the strangest clouds here! I totally wish I could have wings and be a rad flying monkey!

Stanislaw said...

I like your logic. But where I live, one door opens to a hallway, and another opens to the outside. Does that ever happen to you?