It's Beckett's world - you just live in it.

Monday, May 12, 2008

How I met my mom

Today I thought I'd tell you the story of how I met my mom.

My mom moved to Alabama last August, and she knew she wanted to adopt a dog once she had settled in to her new home. Her family's first dog was a black Labrador Retriever, so that is what she was hoping to adopt, until she saw this picture on Petfinder:

I'm having a baby!

I was staying with the nice people at the Haven for Animals in Fairhope, Alabama. They treated me well, but I was hoping to find a good forever home. One Monday in January, my mom showed up. We went for a walk and I showed her how fast I can run and what big hugs I can give. She talked to Ashley and Michael and they agreed that she would provide a good forever home for me, so the next Saturday, January 19th, my mom came and took me home. Here's what I thought of that:

Play?

No comments: